In the world not of it, part 2: Moving from Conforming to Transforming
Passage: Romans 12:2, Colossians 3:5–3:9, John 8:4–8:11, Colossians 3:12–3:14
Small group questions:
1. What stood out from the lesson? Any questions?
2. Turn to Colossians 3 and read verses 5-9.
What clothes of the world have you been wearing that were in this list or that you can identify?
How does wearing these clothes impact your walk with Jesus?
3. Read Colossians 3 verse 12-14.
If we are to clothe ourselves with these attributes, which stands out that you need to start wearing?
4. Pray for one another to put off our old clothes and put on these new ones.
5. If time, how does this influence how we follow Jesus this week?
More in The life of a disciple (Youth)
May 24, 2017In the world not of it, part 1: What is the world?
April 26, 2017Love others, part 2: my family
April 19, 2017Love others, part 1: family of Christ