Love others, part 2: my family
Topic: Discipleship Scripture: Ephesians 6:1–6:3, John 13:35
Small group questions:
1. What stood out from the lesson? Do you have any questions?
2. When is it easy to love your family members? When is most hard?
3. In what ways do you think your family members would feel loved? Try and be specific?
4. Ephesians 6 tells us if we love our parents life will go better, have you experienced this or the opposite (not loving parents and life not going well)?
5. After what we talked about tonight what's a way you can live as a disciple of Jesus with your family this week?
Andrew played "For you" by Staind and "Because of you" by Kelly Clarkson.