Love others, part 1: family of Christ
Topic: Discipleship Scripture: John 13:34–13:35, Colossians 3:13
Small group questions:
1. What stood out from the lesson?
2. When you hear the word "family", what comes to mind?
3. How have you experienced Jesus' love? What would it look like to love people in this group like that?
4. Do you struggle with loving people who are only like you? How can you work on loving people who are different from you?
5. Matt talked about loving each other by serving, encouraging, forgiving and praying. Which of these areas do you want to grow in so that you can better love your brother's and sister's in Christ?
6. What are you taking away from tonight that influences how you live as a disciple of Jesus?